Friday, July 29, 2011

The Queens Ink....

Today I wanted to show you all the pictures from my time teaching at the fabulous Queens Ink...But with a capital BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB, all the pics are uploading in a really weird order and I am sick to death of trying to rearrange them , so instead I am trying to upload the video I took of the shop. It has been uploading for 25 mins so fingers crossed. I was completely bowled over when I saw the shop. it was unlike anything I have ever seen before. Spacious, beautifully laid out, the displays were out of this world. I just didn't know where to look...I was like a kid in a candy shop...my eyes darting from one thing to another. You can tell in the video how excited I was. I won't spoil it for you though and I will explain it more tomorrow.



 Queen Patti and all her entourage were so overflowing with kindness and generosity of spirit that is too hard to try to explain, but they made me feel really important, as though I was someone, not just "Jenny from the block", lol. And their customers were the best customers in the world ( obviously not quite as much as mine!!!!) but a mahoosive  point 00000005 behind..!!!

I have tons and tons of pics and news to giddily entertain you with so expect a bumper blog tomorrow.

Enjoy xx

3 comments:

ellen vargo designs said...

Well you ARE someone! You're Dyan frikkin' Reaveley! I'm glad we made you feel special, cos you are... :) Will look forward to seeing the pix and the video - hopefully they'll upload soon. ~ ellen xx

wordshavewings said...

Oh Dyan....
You are soooooo humble. We were so excited having you visit. It was a pleasure and an honor. You and your art ROCK. I had a ball in all of your classes and you inspired me to create a old book journal. Been working on that this weekend. Love, Love, Love your stamps and techniques. Looking forward to much more. LOL

Donna

megan said...

Dyan - your classes were amazing! I learned so much and of course had a ball. I have created two projects at home using your wonderful stamps and techniques and I started an art journal so I can just experiment and see what turns up. Thanks so much for your sassy enthusiasm.
Megan

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott