Thursday, May 8, 2014

Shenanigans at Big Mouth Scrappers...

After setting up for the weekends classes, we headed out to Texas Roadhouse, where I enjoyed the delights of fall off the bone ribs.


I also, rather unexpectedly, got to sample a good old Texas birthday surprise, even though it wasn't my birthday lol. Thank you Lindsay…not!



Sat and Sun were jam packed, 3 shorter classes and 1 full day session, of inky goodness, fun and frolics.





Lookie who popped in to say hello, Oliver and Jack, the most gorgeous 7 week old twins.




Hows about this for a Dylusional cake. The lovely Emily used her airbrush through her Dylusion stencils for a stunning result. It tasted fabulous as well.






















We laughed as we worked, even though I had to crack the whip a fair bit. The students were fabulous and my hostesses, Cynthia and Angela were adorable. Ladies I salute you all. mwah xx


Monday saw me hot footing it across country into Phoenix and lookie who I bumped into at the airport!!


Yes the most fantabulous Dina Wakely and her adorable youngest son Carter.
I quickly invited myself to be a quest at their house, it would be rude of them to have said no, don't you think.


So I'm still here 4 days later lol. But we are being really productive, powering through our to do lists, ensuring deadlines are met for the powers that be! We are also making sure we get plenty of time for having fun together ( more of that in the next blog post)

Was really excited to see Our Ben post that Dina's products have finally hit the English shores and are hanging in our shop. Whoop de frikkin whoop. Get yourselves down there or purchase online HERE




Last night we treated ourselves to a couple of hours of playtime and I swiped all her paints from her grubby little fingers and dived in.
This is probably the first page in a long time I did purely for me and it felt good. Being ill put me so far back with work and I have been playing catch up ever since, so this was a big thing for me.
I am soooo pleased with the result




Dinas paints are a dream to work with and go perfectly with my ink line…Love that I get to work with one of my besties.

So this morning its back with my nose to the grindstone, finishing of extremely important things and then this afternoon I am headed to the Frenzy Stamper to set up the classes for the next two days. Hope to see some of you there.

Enjoy xx


2 comments:

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Love all the photos. Your page is gorgeous.

Sandra Hall said...

Fabulous photos and catch up news! Love your 'for you' page - signature you :-D xxx
Oh, and missing you muchly xxx

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott