Thursday, May 3, 2018

Meet & Greet/Book signing - Michaels Store - Austin Texas

Book Signing - Michaels Stores

Have you heard??

 I'm in town for the GO Wild Planner conference this weekend and I've teamed up with the fabulous Michaels Stores to do a Meet & Greet/Book Signing event while I am here, Yay!

 It is taking place today, Thursday 3rd May 6-7pm!!

Please come say hello!


If you would like to come say hello and receive a FREE signed copy of my Distinctly Dylusional Book, I will be more than excited to see you! *Books are limited to 50 so it will be a first come first served event* 

The address is 
Michaels Stores - The Shops at the Galleria 
12770 Shops Pkwy Set 100
Bee Caves
TX 78738

When you arrive at the store you will be given a wristband entitling you to a copy of my book. 

Im so excited & can't wait to meet you, see you there! x





No comments:

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott